Students needing to pick up essential personal items from school will be allowed to enter the building on Thursday, March 26 (Grade 9 & Grade 12) and on Friday, March 27 (Grade 10 & Grade 11) between 8:00 am & 11:30 am & 12:30 pm & 4:00 pm, by appointment.
No more than six students will be allowed in Mahtomedi High School at a time. Students will follow the social distancing protocols and guidance from High School staff. StudentView accounts provide student locker numbers and combinations. Please come prepared to ensure maximum efficiency throughout the process.
Please note: If you have traveled outside of the United States to a Level 3 country, or on a cruise ship, you should not enter the building due to a 14 day required quarantine. For a full list of Level 3 countries click here. Also, you may not enter the building if you have had any symptoms of illness in the last week such as fever over 100 degrees, cough, or shortness of breath.
Pick-up Dates and Times:
- Thursday, March 26: 8:00 - 11:30 am (Grade 9 and Grade 12)
- Thursday, March 26: 12:30 - 4:00 pm (Grade 9 and Grade 12)
- Friday, March 27: 8:00 - 11:30 am (Grade 10 and Grade 11)
- Friday, March 27: 12:30 - 4:00 pm (Grade 10 and Grade 11)
- CLICK HERE to sign up for a 15-minute time slot to pick-up personal items.
- Students are to remain in their vehicle until their time slot and check-in with personnel posted at the entrance before entering the building.
- All students will enter through the main door of the high school (Door #1). We want to keep the number of people in our building to a minimum (6 students at a time), please adhere to your assigned time slot.
- Students may not enter classrooms or go into classrooms to talk with teachers.
- Maintain a minimum distance of 6 feet from others, and go directly to your locker - Health Office, Locker Room or Band Room for additional pick up if required.
- Once students have their items, please exit the high school at Door #2 located near the north end of the commons area.
- Chromebook pickup is located at the Fine Arts Center (Door #3). Please use that entrance for technology pick up only.