Regardless of what their plans are next year, there is probably a scholarship for your senior! Check out the long list of available scholarships by
Some things to keep in mind:
1. There are scholarships for students planning to attend 2-yr college or trade school!
2. There are scholarships that do not take your family financial situation into account, and some that do.
2. All MAEF Scholarship applications are due Feb. 11, 2019 -Other deadlines vary and may be before or after this date.
3. The Tozer Foundation Scholarship deadline is published as Feb. 20th, but the deadline for getting the supplemental materials into the MHS Counseling Office is Friday, Feb. 8th.
4. Every scholarship application process is different...read all directions carefully and keep track of deadlines!
Ellen Cole, MHS College & Career Counselor, is here to help with any and all post-secondary planning steps and questions. Please do not hesitate to reach out!