Welcome to Ms. Duehn's Classes!
Welcome to my website! I'm excited to welcome you to my class and to get to know you in the upcoming months! For the 2019-2020 school year I will be teaching the following classes:
- World History
- U.S. History
***In case of school cancellation and e-learning days, all students should visit their google classroom page for the most up-to-date information and assignments ***
General Classroom Supplies:
- Writing Utensils (pens/pencils)
- Paper (loose-leaf or in a notebook)
- Folder or another organization system
- A posterboard of any color (approximately 22x28 inches) will be needed for a project mid/late September
- Additional supplies (dependent on option chosen) will be needed in World History for a History Day project later in the semester - more details will be provided when the assignment is introduced in October/November.
(best way to contact)